Qt image processing libraries clash

I am trying to develop and application in Qt which uses Affectiva SDK. The problem is that whenever I would like to add some image to the application, like jpg or try to capture a frame from camera in Qt, I have an image processing library clash:
Wrong JPEG library version: library is 62, caller expects 80

The same happend with other format like png. What I did for now I just used svg as an image in the app. But I wanted to also capture frames from camera with Qt and there the same problem occurs.

I would assume that affdex-sdk is compiled with libjpeg62, but Qt wants 80. What can I do about it? I would like not to compile Qt with libjpeg62, as best application should be shipped to Debian like Linux system and Qt should be installed from package manager.

Is it possible to make affdex-sdk not dependant on libjpeg library, because I just want to use FrameDetector? So the image will be provided by Qt in this case?

What other options do I have?

We currently don’t support libjpeg-80 since we are dependent on OpenCV-2.4 which statically links libjpeg-62.

Build error with OpenCV's libpng when using Affdex for Unity with another third-party video-streaming library in Swift

I resolved it with LD_PRELOAD preloading libjpeg8 version.