Can not run csharp-sample-apps

windows

Hi,

I found https://github.com/Affectiva/csharp-sample-apps and try to run a test but always failed as below, any idea how to solve this?
Thanks for your help

E:\Download\affectiva-csharp-sample-apps-master\bin\x64\Release>csharp-sample-app.exe -i “e:\test\6.jpg” -d "C:\Program Files\Affectiva\AffdexSDK\data"
Trying to process a bitmap image…e:\test\6.jpg
Starting Interface…
Unhandled Exception: System.AccessViolationException: Attempted to read or write protected memory. This is often an indication that other memory is corrupt.
at std._Container_base12._Orphan_all(_Container_base12* )
at std._String_alloc<0,std::_String_base_types<char,std::allocator > >._Free_proxy(_String_alloc<0,std::_String_base_types<char,std::allocator > >* )
at std._String_alloc<0,std::_String_base_types<char,std::allocator > >.{dtor}(_String_alloc<0,std::_String_base_types<char,std::allocator > >* )
at std.basic_string<char,std::char_traits,std::allocator >.{dtor}(basic_string<char,std::char_traits,std::allocator >* )
at Affdex.Detector.setClassifierPath(String classifierPath)
at csharp_sample_app.Program.Main(String[] args) in E:\Download\affectiva-csharp-sample-apps-master\Program.cs:line 94

I also tried to set path to data folder directly in code but still had problem
//detector.setClassifierPath(options.DataFolder);
detector.setClassifierPath(“C:\Program Files\Affectiva\AffdexSDK\data”);

I am using AffdexSDK-3.4.1-575-win64.exe and installed at C:\Program Files\Affectiva

@bill033255 Apologies for the delayed response. I think the sample app has a bug, the fix for it will be updated in the newer release soon to be out. The AffdexSDK installer installs the x64 bit SDK in C:\Program Files\Affectiva\Affdex SDK\ whereas the csharp-sample-apps is looking for the SDK at C:\Program Files\Affectiva\AffdexSDK\ lookout for the space between Affdex [Space] SDK.

Closing this issue due to lack of activity.